Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Secret Reveal

 
Although mom was already in Japan as i wrote it, i still wanted to write about this whole secret thingy :-)
it was so cool and funny! 

Mom planned her summer vacation since december of last year. She said she needs my cooperation to never tell anybody especially my brother and my grand mudra. She wanted to surprise them all. So i was game with that, but lo and behold, came last few weeks of March, my brother already knew it because his wife's tita who happened to be my mom's kumare came home from japan and told them about mom's arrival on April 1 but i was still mum about it and i never mentioned anything.

April 1 - Mom arrived around 10:00pm after she place her luggages in her room, she went straight to my Lola's house and knocked, my lola being 'safety first fanatic' opened only her window and mom greeted the still sleepy folk and said in the window "Hello Nay!" and my Lola's reaction was "what? who's there? what? Oh! (with wide eyes) why you're here? is something wrong?" hahahahaha! so funny even my nephew said "Hello Nay!" the same tone my mom used.

Also, last April 6 Kuya We, mom's cousin who works in Bahrain as Architect and his wife Ate Eva also working in Japan took their vacation and stayed in our house. It is one great summer indeed.

 
~ d Princess Diary page 22 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online