Thursday, May 20, 2010

With Honors

I can't help but post this because two of my fave kids in the world was one of the top notch in their respective classes last school year. I was'nt able to attend to their Recognition Day but I am happy for them. well, who isn't if they bragging 2nd honor medals! :-)
 
 
This is KIANA MARY my very lovable God child with her Mom, my soul-sis Malou.
Can't believe she grows up so fast! :-)


This is JHAE KHAE and his mom. JK is my fiancee's nephew. His tito was so proud of him and took the liberty to be his official photog that day.
                             
  
 
I'm so happy at the same time, so proud of you. Keep up the good schooling habits and enjoy your studies even more. Love you both.

~ d Princess Diary page 23 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online