Friday, February 5, 2010

Blog Marathon #1 " My brother's 27 Birthday "


As Promise, here's "what-have-me" for the fast few days of January. This is my so called "Blogging Marathon" and Let's start with my kuya.

 Last January 24, Kuya Jeng celebrates his 27th Big Day.. We had a very simple celebration and my father together with his son Justin and daughter Mariel came to celebrate with us too :-)

I just can't believe 27 na sya, grabe! parang kelan lang, bug-bugan to the max pa kami nun! And do you know that 9 months after, it's my turn to celebrate my very own "late-20s" yikes! Well, although its a bit over-due post, still, i want him to have this page. After all, he's my one and only "Big Brother".

 Although sometimes we had so much misunderstanding, still, i Love him together with his family so much that i will do everything to protect and care them always....

 
My Kuya Jeng with son Charlie and wife Matet




Happy Happy 27th Brother! Cheers!

~ d Princess Diary page 12 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online