Thursday, February 11, 2010

"Kath" is ~ In The Kitchen ~


If you're one of my FB Friends, you're familiar with my photo album named Entrepreneur by Profession ~ Cook and Baker by PASSION :D i created about a week ago. Pictures of the foods i cooked and some of my favorite foodies :-)

I learned how to cook because of my Grand Mother. She told me she was a cook of a Spanish family before. from Special Caldereta, to basic Sinigang to Kare-Kare and a lot more, name it and she knows how to cook it. Every time she was cooking, I will crab a pen and paper and did a lil interview thing and was able to write down the step-by-step procedures of how to cook that certain dish.

I'm NOT claiming that my recipes are the best among the rest, but at least, in one way or another, i was able to share it with you those foods that i love and if ever there will be a chance that you, the one reading it right now, follow my recipes and found out it was good enough, a little "Thank You" will make this "little chef" smile and happy :-)

And now, I guess its time to finally show my passion for cooking and baking by sharing with you those recipes i learned from my Lola, from my Alma Matter, those i learned from my mom also, and by watching my favorite cooking shows with of course, the recipes hunting on the net ;-P


Let the Magic of Cooking Begins!
  
Tayo'y Magsikain!
Enjoy your meal!
Itadakimas!
Bon Appétit!
Mani deuseyo! 
¡Buen provecho!
بالهناء والشفاء / بالهنا والشفا 
Приятного аппетита!


~ d Princess Diary page 17 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online