Friday, February 5, 2010

Blog Marathon #3 " Cancellation of my supposed Baking and Culinary Class :( "


I was so happy blogging about Me taking Culinary and Baking classes soon here But as you can see, it didn't push through because i have to go to Hospital, finish the lab tests and went to a follow-up check-ups. You can read the story here.

At first i was so sad because I'm already preparing myself for the start of my classes but because of the problem regarding my health, I have to cancel my enrollment. But the good thing is, I can enroll for their April session! so I am back on a Happy Mode :-)

I was thinking to take their basic first which will last for 3 months, then advance Culinary and Baking for 6 months. I guess 2010 will be a very busy busy year for me.

~ d Princess Diary page 14 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online