Friday, January 29, 2010

Back-blogs :)



I know, i know! i promise to keep this page updated and yet, so busy to write. Anyway, here's what happened to me few days ago.


1. Cancellation of my supposed Baking and Culinary classes. But will resume on April :)

2. Pains all over so i visited my doctors

3. Check-Up, diagnosis, and follow-ups with change of Hospitals

4. My brother's 27 Birthday

5. Politics, Politics.... it hits our Brgy. already

6. Jonathan and I found a lost puppy


Lastly, I will repost some of my old blog entries here so that it will be more nicer to read and i can now close my old blogs and be able to concentrate updating this one. Actually, I started opening my old blogs since yesterday and then, maybe later i will be able to posts it here simultaneously.

~ d Princess Diary page 10 ~


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online