Sunday, January 3, 2010

Laundry makes me tired :(


Yeah, i am so tired making my laundry today. Imagine for 1 whole week, i wasn't able to clean my clothes because of Holiday-thingy :) well, tambak ang aking labahan ngayon and while i'm writing this, im happy to announce that i'm almost done! yehey!

But i wish i own this kind of washing machine from Samsung so that my laundry day is so much easier.


but this kind of techie washing machine will cost more or less P37,000++ hhmm... i think i will stick with my old Sharp Semi-Automatic W.M. for a while :) but if i really, really want a full-auto W.M. i will go with this one from LG



i just love the color that's all! :)


~ d Princess Diary page 2 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online