Friday, January 1, 2010

~ The PRINCESS Diary ~



Welcome to My On-Line Diary.

This is my nth blog actually but promise i'll keep this one updated. I'm still learning my way around here and im not claiming im good at writing so bear with me if im so clumsy making the right words or my english grammar is not that good. I might as well use my own language once in awhile since I'M a PROUD FILIPINO! (FYI im a frustrated chef not a diplomat :) haha!)

I'll be writing down anything and everything under the sun, my long time dreams and goals, my rants and raves, and the latest, exciting, memorable and sometimes boring happenings in my humble life. Me being shopaholic, food lover, bookish, frustrated chef, future pâtissier, movie-maniac, net surfer, FB addict and as a daughter, a sibling, a friend, an entrepreneur, a loving yet stubborn lover, a soon-to-be blushing bride, a future wife and mom or just about being Me.

Sharing my thoughts about my everyday life here in cyberspace is a good way to go for there will be a time that old age will catch-up with me but with this blog, i can read and just look back to the memories all over again in just one click about my life way back then and reminisce the good all "what, where and when" and feel happily nostalgic.

They said, Life is a Wonderful Journey. That's why I'm sharing a little pieces of mine to the World.




I am Ma. Kathrina and this is ME.



~ d Princess Diary *The Introduction* ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online