Sunday, January 10, 2010

Keep thinking or Let it Go?


I don't know what to do right now. for some, it's a simple problem and maybe it's easy for them to just shrug it off. but for me, money is money whether small or big amount, money pa din yan eh. Kakainis kasi. as in gggrrr... I want to rant all night long actually but I'm too tired to do so *sigh*

If i ask you right now, what will you do if you lost a Y 10,000 Yen = P4,950 today? and you didn't know if you really lost it around the street because the money is in your pocket, or somebody stole it from the place you last hide it? what if you search half day just to find it then you realize it's a hopeless case? would you keep thinking about it or you'll let it go?

Actually, I'm at my store that time, i have to go to my granny's house a few steps away from my store, more like 50 steps lang ata. then when i came back to check the money, it's gone. some of my cousins told me maybe i put it in my pocket while going to my lola's house then i lost it while walking. but that's impossible! i know i put it to one of my drawers and there's only a few people outside my store that time so there's a possibility na they can see who's gonna pick-up that white envelop. Oh well, maybe i should let it go na. So sad lang because if ever someone might saw that money (and I'm sure kakilala ko yung pwede makakuha) but never bother to return it, it's only means that sometimes, when it comes to money matters, some people tend to be greedy....

But just like what my w@wie-sis said, believe in "K" (Karma) Magic! and for sure, what I've lost today, sooner or later will return 100folds pa :-)

~d Princess Diary page 7~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online