Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My first glimpse of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows



~SPOILER ALERT!~ UPDATED 02.10.2010

I'm a self-confessed HP fan, read all HP series again and again especially this particular book. And the HP movies is awesome (although some vital parts is missing ;-P ) still, HP is the best!

So, here's Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' movie trailer i found in YouTube. But again, I'm a bit disappointed because in the trailer, Ollivander told Harry about the Deathly Hallows but in the book, it's all about the Elder Wand he narrated, Harry ask Ollivander about DH but he had no idea whatsoever about it so Harry let him rest. Oh well, never mind me. I can't wait for November....



~d Princess Diary page 6~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online